On the occasion of the World Pain Day, Naturveda organized an evening of 3 conferences, accessible to all, to talk about pain from the angle of MIGRAINE , FIBROMYALGIA and HORMONAL INFLUENCE for better understand and better (re)act to it.
What are the origins and mechanisms of pain? How to relieve it? What are the scientific advances? Etc.
You will find the replays of these conferences on this page:
Fibromyalgia, a recognized syndromeby M. MACIAN , doctoral student in health biology (Clermont-Ferrand University Hospital)
- Fibromyalgia affects more than 2 million people in France
- Tools used in the assessment of fibromyalgia
- The mechanisms of fibromyalgia and the treatments used
- The genetic aspect of the disease
- New scientific advances and therapeutic avenues
If the video does not automatically appear, you can follow the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/CyhUNaYHtdc