For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only one opposable for the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notices
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the site”) :
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher") :
Naturveda SAS with capital of €40,000
whose head office is located: ZAC de Lavaur 63500 ISSOIRE
represented by Rémi SHRIVASTAVA, in his capacity as Chairman
registered in the RCS of 421093089
telephone number: 0033 473550505
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of publication: Rémi SHRIVASTAVA (PhD)
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
– suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The site connection equipment you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, particularly from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
– due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
7.1 Data collection
Essential data is collected by Naturveda for the internal operation of the site and deliveries.
No data will be traded between Naturveda and a third party company.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- first and last name
- mail address
– financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, e-mail address and site in cookies. This is only for your comfort so that you don't have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to save your login details and screen preferences. The lifetime of a connection cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be erased.
By editing or publishing a post, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It just shows the ID of the post you just edited. It expires after one day.
When you leave a comment on our site, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect unwanted comments.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using it. The confidentiality clauses of the Gravatar service are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile photo will be publicly visible next to your comment.
If you upload images to the site, we advise you to avoid uploading images containing EXIF data of GPS coordinates. People visiting your site can download and extract location data from these images.
7.5 Embedded content
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to come to that other site.
7.6 Storage periods of your personal data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This automatically recognizes and approves subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For accounts that register on our site (if applicable), we also store the personal data listed in their profile. All accounts can see, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except their identifier). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
7.7 What we collect in the store
During your visit to the site, we track:
- Products you've viewed: we use these to, for example, display products you've recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use these for estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping Address: We'll ask you to enter this to estimate shipping costs before you order, and to ship the order to you!
When you buy from our website, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment / credit card details and possibly account details such as username and password. This information will be used to:
- Send information about your account and order
- Respond to requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations, such as calculating taxes
- Improving our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to pre-populate order validation for future orders.
We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to store it. For example, we store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting. This includes your name, email and billing and delivery addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you choose to submit them.
7.8 Who on our team has access to the data
Members of our team have access to the information you provide to us. For example, store administrators and managers have access to:
- Order information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and delivery information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, issue refunds and assist you.
We accept payment by PayPal. When processing payments, certain data will be transmitted to PayPal, including information required to execute the payment, such as the total amount or billing information.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the electronic address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
ZAC de Lavaur 63500 ISSOIRE .
Or by email at:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr .
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
– organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
– when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
– when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: https://www.o2switch.fr/.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish this, please click on the following link: https://www.o2switch.fr/.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Section 13 – Cookies
What is a cookie " ?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la -law ).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of disabling cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
– Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
– Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
– Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
– Session cookies allowing user management.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-to-master them .
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.